The high-performance 2-man hiking boat.
Perfect for getting your friend or partner into non-trapeze sailing or for club racing – but with the added bonus of a trapeze option!
The incredibly beamy hull measures in at 2m wide. This impressive beam allows the crew to easily control the huge power source and makes for a very comfortable, spacious and uncluttered cockpit. Equipped with an elegant chine to further enhance her outstanding stability. The boat also has a gnav system which increases deck space and reduces cockpit clutter even further.
The Xenon X offers unbeatable value for money in comparison to many club racing options and has been selected for the prestigious Champion of Champions event, The Endeavour Trophy in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. It also comes highly recommended in tests by Yachts & Yachting and DINGHY Magazine.
Xenon X Features
- Great value hiking boat is set to become a modern classic club racer
- Greater levels of control and stability mean the XENON appeals as a multi purpose family fun boat
- Extra WIDE BEAMY HULL to handle power and guarantee comfort
- CHINE TECHNOLOGY means the XENON stays afloat when competitors capsize
- Spacious and well equipped cockpit
- Safe, stable and reassuring
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water or nose diving
- User friendly lightweight centreboard for super simple launching and retrieving
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimised
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person
- Much admired single-line gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
Formidable style and easy to drive upwind.
The powerful battened Mylar mainsail comes with a reefing system allowing performance to be tuned to suit a wider variety of skill levels.
Topper’s unrivalled TRILAM construction is used again here, meaning the boat will stand up to all the stresses of training and racing and is virtually maintenance free. It comes with epoxy centreboard and rudders and the highest specification equipment is fitted as standard.
Xenon X prices start at £10,555.00 (inc VAT.)
If you would like a more detailed quote to discuss you requirements, please contact one of our sales team for more information.
Our dedicated Sales Managers, Russ & Jon are always on-hand for any questions, or help you require.
We have an on-the-road parts and repairs shop and Russ attends various events across the country to fix or replace equipment. He is also a font of knowledge offering general advice and after-care for all our customers.
Below you will find all the support documents available for the Xenon X. If you have any further questions or can’t find what you are looking for please let us know!