A Different Kind Of Sailing Experience.
The Topaz 16 is an accessible but high performance cat designed for two medium to light crew. There is room on the trampoline for three for cruising.
The Topaz Catamarans have been designed by International multihull racing legends Yves Loday and Robert White. With such sailing experience and pedigree, not to mention their proven design track records, it comes as little surprise that the Loday/White team have produced such a stunning range of cats.
Topaz 16 Features
- Total rigged only 140kg
- High foredeck with lots of stability, handling and taut feed back
- The built in skeg design means no daggerboards so perfect for beginners
- No boom makes teaching on T16 fun and exciting
- Lock-in beams provide a rigid sailing platform and firm hull performance
- 16CX features the addition of a powerful single-line ‘Race’ Gennaker System
- 16C (school) comes with durable and manageable Dacron radial-cut, slab-reefing mainsail and furling jib as standard
- 16C also includes single trapeze as standard
- High quality foot straps for trapezing
- Unique non-slip pattern is user friendly and provides extra grip when trapezing
- Sealed mast to slow down the boat inverting in a capsize
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness, dynamism, lightweight and durability
An unbeatable experience
The Topaz 16 is an accessible but high performance cat designed for a crew of two. The Topaz 16 has a twin trapeze and boasts a powerful 14.25m2 sail area courtesy of a large Dacron main and jib.
Increased handling and speed.
The 16 X option generates even higher performance with the addition of an impressive 11.18m2 gennaker.The result; far more control and fewer spills than you’d expect from a cat with this much power.
Topaz 16 prices start at £11,225.00 (inc VAT.)
If you would like a more detailed quote to discuss you requirements, please contact one of our sales team for more information.
Our dedicated Sales Managers, Russ & Jon are always on-hand for any questions, or help you require.
We have an on-the-road parts and repairs shop and Russ attends various events across the country to fix or replace equipment. He is also a font of knowledge offering general advice and after-care for all our customers.
Below you will find all the support documents available for the Topaz 16 and 16 X. If you have any further questions or can’t find what you are looking for please let us know!