Modern and exciting introduction to sailing.
Smaller and lighter, nippier and more handy than a Topper or Pico, which make it a more suitable size for younger children.
The Taz can be sailed by two people and can also be sailed singlehanded. On one hand, a child as light as 30kg can handle a Taz, and on the other the Taz has capacity to carry 90kg, meaning that two children or an adult and child can sail together.
- Ideal for young solo beginners to gain confidence.
- Space for two crew.
- Can be set up with one sail or a main and jib.
- Dacron un-battened main sail.
- Exceptionally stable.
- Easy to handle.
- Very robust, maintenance free TRILAM construction
- ISAF ‘Learn to Sail’ Class
- As used by Sunsail, Mark Warner, Neilson, RYA OnBoard
- Internationally Award Winning Design
Taz prices start at £2,395.00 (inc VAT.)
If you would like a more detailed quote to discuss you requirements, please contact one of our sales team for more information.
Our dedicated Sales Managers, Russ & Jon are always on-hand for any questions, or help you require.
We have an on-the-road parts and repairs shop and Russ attends various events across the country to fix or replace equipment. He is also a font of knowledge offering general advice and after-care for all our customers.
Below you will find all the support documents available for the Taz. If you have any further questions or can’t find what you are looking for please let us know!