A Performance Racing Catamaran.
The Topaz 14 is an accessible but high performance cat designed for two medium to light crew. There is room on the trampoline for three for cruising.
The Topaz Catamarans have been designed by International multihull racing legends Yves Loday and Robert White. With such sailing experience and pedigree, not to mention their proven design track records, it comes as little surprise that the Loday/White team have produced such a stunning range of cats.
Topaz 14 Features
- High foredeck with lots of volume in the bow area is great for stability, handling and taut feedback for the helm
- The built-in skeg design hulls (so no need for Daggerboards) make for simple user friendly sailing, especially on the beach
- No boom makes life easy OnBoard when teaching novice sailors
- Lock-in beams provide a rigid sailing platform and firm hull performance
- Fully adjustable simple Rudder System allows you to adjust the rake of the blade usually found on expensive Racing Catamarans
- Fully battened mainsail provides exciting performance
- Durable and manageable Dacron radial-cut mainsail and furling jib as standard
- Reefing mainsail as standard
- Single-line ‘Race’ Gennaker System is easy and effortless to use
- Twin trapeze as standard
- Hard wearing injection moulded polyethylene rudder blade
- Incredible high quality fittings including ball bearing blocks and race specification cleats as standard
- Auto-ratchet Gennaker block as standard
- Foam filled sealed mast for extra safety
- Step hinged mast makes rigging quick and easy (even for one young person)
- High quality foot straps for trapezing
- Unique non-slip pattern is user friendly and provides extra grip when trapezing
- Total rigged weight of just 110kg
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness, dynamism, lightweight and durability
A great first racing catamaran
A wonderful 14 foot catamaran that is fast, fun and forgiving and is ideally suited to lighter weight crews. The Topaz 14 has a twin trapeze and a powerful 9.98m2 sail area courtesy of a large Dacron main and jib.
Tremendous stability & speed.
The 14 X option generates even higher performance with an added 10.00m2 gennaker to provide a more powered up downwind ride – while still retaining the excellent stability. The result; far more control and fewer spills than you’d expect from a cat with this much power.
Topaz 14 prices start at £7,795.00 (inc VAT.)
If you would like a more detailed quote to discuss you requirements, please contact one of our sales team for more information.
Our dedicated Sales Managers, Russ & Jon are always on-hand for any questions, or help you require.
We have an on-the-road parts and repairs shop and Russ attends various events across the country to fix or replace equipment. He is also a font of knowledge offering general advice and after-care for all our customers.
Below you will find all the support documents available for the Topaz 14 and 14 X. If you have any further questions or can’t find what you are looking for please let us know!